As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Lounge MachineDrum DJ Project Round 02 - BEGINS! (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: MachineDrum DJ Project Round 02 - BEGINS!
Game & Watch
MD UW+, OT, MnM UW+
dubathonic releases
fb
Re:MachineDrum DJ Project Round 02 - BEGINS! 13 Years ago
Thanks to jonathon doe for his tireless bumping

of the thread I mean

...and I'll add that early submissions are graciously welcomed by your humble organizer
  The topic has been locked.
Hammer Bro
MD MKII 10th Anniversary Edition
Monomachine MKII
Facebook Page
bump.

you know what it iz.

peace
Hammer Bro
MD MKII 10th Anniversary Edition
Monomachine MKII
Facebook Page
last bump before we jump!

see you on the 30th.

peace
Admin
InnerPortalStudio.com - Specializing in mastering and mixdowns of electronic music.
I was pretty swamped with work and unable to submit a track this time. Am I still allowed to do a mix if I get the time??
Game & Watch
MD UW+, OT, MnM UW+
dubathonic releases
fb
@Tarekith

IMHO, I feel the tracks should be open to any MD owners who would like to use them. Created by the community for the community.

I'm trying to stay out of the way of participants as much as possible (short of setting some reasonable boundaries on submissions to ensure we can all get usable results)...but my personal opinion is that as long as a person doesn't take another composer's track and release it under their own name without acknowledging the original, everything else is fair game.

I still haven't finished polishing up most of my Round 01 track remixes, many of which will probably sound very different than the originals, occasionally even unrecognizable. But when I do share them, I'll still call them dubathonic remixes of the original composers' tracks. Grow the tree but acknowledge the seed.

BTW I'd be saying this even if you hadn't posted your own MD solo liveset SYSEX, your own Round 01 submission, your own tips and tricks documents, your own...
Admin
InnerPortalStudio.com - Specializing in mastering and mixdowns of electronic music.
Thanks man.
Go to top Post Reply